segunda-feira, 13 de abril de 2009

Who are you?


Can you find yourself somewhere?

Do you know you had a name?

There’s a fork running you into depth

And you still believe in your footsteps.

We are getting older as the time goes by

And this time I’m talking about

It isn’t your life.

Oh, silent voices in their heads

And you try to approach the blow you hear

Freedom, it’s so close here

So close and they won’t see it.

My friend people are getting blind

And as you walk, they dream of light.

You can still cry if you may

It will set your doubts away.

I believe there will come the time

When yeah, I’ll still be alive

And you will perceive something new:

The birth of a brand new day.

Be yourself.

2 comentários:

João Oliveira disse...

Really like your blog S.

:) *

Anónimo disse...

nao me disseste que tinhas um blog....


.....isso nao se faz! xD


lov your blog.

<3