terça-feira, 17 de julho de 2007

Fate's Hands

Lyrics de uma música na qual trabalhei, juntamente com um primo



Whatever’s meant to be
Will work out greatly
Keeping strong forever
Letting fate detect it

I’ll always be here waiting
Hoping and dreaming
Of all those emotions
That I feel when standing by you

(refrão)
I won’t give in!
While there will still be light claimming freedom…
I can’t give in!
While my tender heart will still be living…
I won’t give in
For that darkness that threatens my will!
I won’t give in, love!
While there will still be words written in my throat.

And I will truly love you
As soon as you guide me through the skies
Through thousand pathes of joy
Bringing my love back

And I will truly love you
As soon as you guide me through the skies
Let me conquer my dream
And feel the love in fate’s hands…

(refrão)

*Thank You*

Sem comentários: